From Atheism to Catholicism
Publisher: EWTN Publishing
Publication Date: July 26, 2017
Receive your books in 2-9 days via USPS Media Mail.
This collection of testimonies by nine former atheists who found new life in the Catholic Church is one of the most helpful tools for cultivating the faith ever crafted! Here you'll meet:
- The atheistic Jew who sparked the conversion of a fellow atheist, and led him into the priesthood.
- The Nietzsche-loving bodybuilder whose atheism was upended by St. Thomas Aquinas.
- The hardened, anti-Catholic, neo-Nazi convict who shed his vices and became a celebrated Catholic author.
- The commune-dwelling hippie socialist who is now a happy Catholic husband and father.
- The once militant, gay atheist who is now "Christ's willing captive."
And other prominent members of our Church who, in our generation, have escaped the swamp of atheistic relativism and embraced Holy Mother Church!
Dramatic and thought-provoking, these intensely personal stories refute virtually every atheistic objection to God while explaining the arguments and events that eventually led them into the Catholic Church.
Here you'll encounter proofs for the faith that will confirm your own faith and help you explain it to others, including to atheists. Read and learn:
- The irrefutable testimony of conscience.
- Proof that faith is not blind.
- The facts that baffle evolutionists.
- The overwhelming failures of materialism.
- Proof that the Church herself is a miracle.
- Why consideration of the Big Bang leads to the conversion of so many souls.
- How both Mary and the male priesthood are not arguments against the Church, but evidence of her holiness.
- How in all critical areas, the Catholic position is logical, historical, and definitive.
- Plus scores of other arguments to pry even stubborn souls away from their atheism and show them the beauty of our Faith.
Along the way, you will come to learn about proven convert-makers