The Manly Art of Raising a Daughter
Publisher: Sophia Institute Press
Publication Date: December 19, 2018
There is a fierce battle happening between Our Lord and Satan for the soul of your daughter. If God is to win, you must do your part as a man, leading her as the Good Shepherd leads us all. You've got to stop being an overworked, out-of-touch father, and become the firm but gentle leader of your home.
In these honest and insightful pages based on decades of his own experiences with his three daughters author Alan Migliorato admits that it takes sustained efforts to learn the manly art of raising a daughter. But the reward is great, yielding just the kind of father-daughter relationship your daughter needs if she is to grow into a strong, well-balanced woman of faith.
Among other things you'll learn here are:
- How to repair a damaged relationship with your daughter and even your wife
- Why its important to know your daughters friends and how to do it
- How to teach your daughter to put God first in her life
- The three things you must know about dealing with your daughters boyfriend
- How to teach your daughter to defend herself physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- The five signs your daughter is addicted to social media and what to do about it
- The seven things you must do to be a manly man
With the help of the wise advice in these pages, your daughter will grow holier, your marriage better, and your family happier all because youve mastered the manly art of raising a daughter!