Deliverance Prayers - For Use by the Laity
Publisher: Sensus Traditionis Press
Publication Date: 2016-12-10
This prayerbook is designated for use by the laity in waging spiritual warfare from the public domain and the Church's treasury. A great many of the prayers in this book are sadly nowhere else to be found, not even in the depths of the internet. In addition to prayers of deliverance, there are also sections on prayers of devotion, and prayers of healing, which both contain some incredibly powerful prayers for bringing down abundant graces from God. Deliverance Prayers - For Use by the Laity is an absolute treasure! Fr. Ripperger will completely change your approach to spiritual combat.
Appendix III of the book contains several pages of prayers to break the Freemasonic Curse.If you were once a member of a masonic organization or are a descendant of someone who was, it is recommended that you pray these prayers. Many people, through no fault of their own, are afflicted by these curses due the sins of their ancestors.
It would be of great benefit to watch the three part series of lectures by Fr. Ripperger on generational spirits (demons), which act as sort of demonic counterparts to guardian angels. These beings begin attaching themselves to family lines when grave sins are committed (such as becoming a Freemason) and they are passed down through the generations. These videos cover how to identify them, and how to specifically engage in spiritual combat against them. Start watching now. After fully understanding the strategies outlined by Fr. Ripperger, you will be able to use some of the deliverance prayers in this book more precisely and more effectively.
"In spiritual warfare, precision is everything. In this respect, spiritual warfare is not any different than any other kind of warfare; the more accurate or specific the weapon, the more effective it will be."
Sealing Prayer of Protection: "I ask Jesus to seal me in His most Precious Blood against any and all incursions of the evil one, in particular against any clinging, familial, familiar, or retaliating spirits, in the Name of the Father and of the Son ✠ and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."
Prayer for Breaking Curses of the Occult: "Jesus, I ask Thee to bind any evil spirits associated with any and all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, or any other demonic bondages sent against N. or myself, or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions, and I ask Thee to bind all evil spirits separately and individually and break all seals. In the Name of the Father and of the Son ✠ and of the Holy Spirit. (Thrice)"
The fourth part of Deliverance Prayers is dedicated to the prayers of the Auxilium Christianorum, which is an association that any diligent and faithful Catholic can become a part of. See the requirements below.
The Church teaches us that it is divided into the Church Triumphant (which includes the members of the Church in heaven), the Church Suffering (this includes the members of the Church in purgatory), and the Church Militant (this refers to those members of the Church who are alive in this world). Because we are part of the Church Militant, we are in a spiritual warfare and this spiritual warfare requires that we recognize, as St. Paul teaches us, "For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places." (Ephesians 6:12)
The members of the Auxilium Christianorum should always bear in mind the reality of our state as members of the Church living in this world. Despite St. Paul's teaching, many Catholic do not take seriously their obligation to wage war against demonic forces. It is for this reason that the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum was founded.
The principal aims of this association are:
- To provide prayers for those priests associated with the Auxilium Christianorum, so that their apostolate in driving out the demons is efficacious.
- To provide prayers for the protection of the priests, members of the Association and their families and friends so that they are not adversely affected by the demonic.
Requirements of its Members
- Prior to becoming a member of the Auxilium Christianorum, laymen are strongly exhorted to consult their spiritual director or confessor.
- They are to seek to lead a habitual life of sanctifying grace, always desiring never to fall into the state of mortal sin and to avoid all intentional venial sin.
- The members are continually to seek to increase and to perfect their life of prayer, which includes not only the vocal prayers which are contained herein, but also a consistent life of meditation, which is very effective in driving out the demonic and avoiding demonic oppression.
- To pray the Rosary daily. The intention of the Rosary may be for any intention and does not have to be offered for the aims of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- The members are to fulfill the daily requirements of vocal prayers contained herein having as their intention the principal aims of the Association. The members are to make frequent use of the sacramentals known to ward off and drive out the demonic.
- The members are to strive to keep the words of St. Paul in their hearts that since we fight against principalities and powers, i.e. against the demonic, they are to strive for meekness and humility in relation to their neighbor, never striking out in anger or vindication, but seeking to root out any demonic influence according to their state in life. This involves using the binding prayers according to authentic Catholic principles and to avoid any form of superstition, whether it is in the daily living of their lives of when they engage in the battle against evil spirits. This means that their use of the prayers contained herein or any prayer to drive out the demonic will always be subordinate to Catholic principle and always be done with devotion and faith.
- The members must strive to increase their devotion to Our Lady under the title of Virgo Potens (Virgin Most Powerful).
- Each members must strive to increase his devotion to his Guardian Angel.
- When it is financially possible, each member of the Auxilium Christianorum is to keep statues of Our Lady and St. Michael in his home, before which a votive candle must be burned.
- The members of the Association should be aware that none of these requirements binds under pain of sin.
Fr. Chad Ripperger, Ph.D. is a theologian, Thomistic psychologist, philosopher, author, and exorcist. Father Ripperger was originally ordained in 1997, as a member of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP). He now has his own society, the Doloran Fathers, also known as the Society of the Most Sorrowful Mother, which is located in the archdiocese of Denver. He has a Ph.D. in philosophy and a master's degree in theology from Holy Apostles Seminary in Cromwell, Connecticut. Ripperger has developed a stellar reputation as a stalwart defender of Catholic tradition. He has an outspoken, no-nonsense approach to the Faith, which many of the faithful see as a breath of fresh air.
Thank you, Father Ripperger, for compiling these prayers for us laity. In the age we live in, these prayer are needed. From the 1960's onward with the inculcation of "drugs, sex and rock 'n roll" into the culture the demonic has become mainstream. It is no longer confined to the fringe satanist and primitive cultures in third world countries. Look what has happened; we have morphed from "free love" to contraception to abortion on demand to infanticide; from rampant adultery and fornication to homosexuality to gay marriage to transgender surgeries that even parents are allowing for their children; from polite speech in public to curse words and foul language used ubiquitously; from sweet children's cartoons to demonic images and demonic looking monsters in these cartoons to video games and then take these demonic looking images put them on T-shirts and wear them around, etc. We are not of the world but live in the world and thus we are inundated by all this demon driven filth that society is trying to present to us as normal. If you listen to a lie often enough for a long enough period of time you may accept it as truth. If you dare speak up especially about their sexual perversions, their anger and visceral hatred targets you. The luminosity of the light of Christ in me compared to the saints is dim. But my dim light in this dark world is somewhat bright. If you love God and His Church , adhere to her orthodox teachings (dogmatic, moral and spiritual theology), and try to live a holy life, then potentially you and your loved ones are targeted by all these demons. In addition to the sacraments- the Eucharist and Penance, the rosary and calling upon the intercession of Mary and the saints, these prayers help and are another vital tool in one's spiritual tool box to protect and combat the onslaught of demonic influences present in our culture.
I’ve identified some prayers that may go a long way to cleanse myself from old occult interest and bad habits. Now I’m working on making the time to pray them from the heart. I think I can see some improvement already. I couldn’t be more grateful. One of a handful of the best books I’ve bought in my 62 years.
I give this book five stars, Fr. Chad Ripperger has so much knowledge in Spiritual Warfare. I have been to one of his conferences. Every Catholic need this book and to be a member of the Auxilium Christianorum. A must have book. We all need deliverance, our families need someone to pray for them too. This book is a must. Fr. Chad will someday be a Saint. This will be the third book I have purchased. A birthday present for a friend, such a special gift, Thanks Fr. Ripperger
This is not a normal prayerbook. It does contain various prayers and devotions which I'm familiar with and enjoy, like the litany of humility. But a great deal of prayers are very much akin to the St. Michael's prayer, except more exact and more powerful. What interested me in this book was listening to Fr. Ripperger's video on generational spirits and how he said he never met a family who didn't have one afflicting them. So, one of this prayerbook's purposes is to supply you with prayers that will bind and banish malevolent spirits that may be impacting you and your family. Fr. Ripperger has opened up my eyes to so many new things in the spiritual life. This prayerbook has become absolutely essential for me. I bring it and recite many prayers within it whenever I go to adoration now.
Glory to God for these prayers may the Lord bless Fr. Rippergr and all who contributed to this prayer book, my suggestion is, in addition to title prayers which every prayer have i like additional subtitle be added to describe certain prayer for example for family or for children or marriage be more specific unless it takes one family to read these prayers and it help all members in every area. Thank you God bless
This prayer book for adult Catholics contains many useful prayers in both Latin and English. It also helps in my examination of conscience through listing sins and vices. I'm grateful I purchased it, and it is worth more to me than it was priced.
Excellent resource for daily prayer.
If you have been affected by evil in any way, you can use this book! Fr. Ripperger compiles a number of very moving and effective prayers for a number of situations when one is dealing with being harassed by the enemy, and also includes sections on prayers for hope, humility, and other virtues. I have found this book invaluable in my prayer life and would recommend it highly to anyone!
These prayers are very effective and are helpful no matter what state in life you are in.
Such a valuable resource for Catholics!
I’m using these prayers to help my children avoid evil and follow Christ.