Manual for Spiritual Warfare
Publisher: TAN Books
Publication Date: 2014-09-04
Format: Leather Bound
Receive your books in 2-9 days via USPS Media Mail.
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny.
You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks. Part One, “Preparing for Battle,” answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, “Aids in Battle,” provides you these essential resources:
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
Charcoal Grey, Premium UltraSoft, rounded corners, embossed cover, silver foil, black ribbons, silver edges, and red accented interior.
This prayer book is full of prayers of deliverance. I have used it to combat serious temptation in my own spiritual life, and it sits ready to come with me in my pocket or bag any time. It is "small, but mighty."
Get one today.
(I didn't get mine from the good people at Tumblar House, because I only recently discovered this lovely site)