What Does God Want?
Publisher: Sophia Institute press
Publication Date: December 19, 2018
Get it in 2-9 days via USPS Media Mail.
Should you take that job?
Pursue that relationship?
Buy that house?
What Does God Want? gives you the tools you need to overcome your doubts and make wise choices . . . all in accordance with Gods will.
Here Fr. Michael Scanlan, former president of the Franciscan University of Steubenville, lays out for you the five critical questions you must answer as you wrestle with important but naggingly difficult decisions that keep you up at night.
Should you have that risky operation?
Move mom into a nursing home?
Report your sons marijuana to the police?
Over the decades, Fr. Scanlans five simple questions have helped generations of his colleagues, students, and friends penetrate to the very heart of countless hard problems like these, leading them to wise solutions . . . and welcome peace.
From Father Scanlan youll learn:
- How you must pray before making serious decisions.
- How to discover your real motives for preferring certain solutions.
- The role that intuition should
- play in your decisions.
- How to determine if that still, small voice is God speaking to you . . . or the Devil!
- Signs confirming your choices: are they really from God or just wishful thinking? Learn here how to tell.
And much more to help you grow in love for Gods holy will and make good and Godly decisions!