Finding the Eternal in the Everyday
A home is so much more than just a roof over our heads. It's a place where we can feel safe and loved, a place to raise our families and create memories. But too often, our homes are places of stress and turmoil, places that don't reflect our deepest desires or values.
Theology of Home is a book that seeks to change all that. Written by two wives and mothers, it's a simple guide to help reorient all of us toward our true home, allowing us to think purposefully about how to make our own homes on earth better equipped to get all those living in them to the Father's house.
Featuring more than 100 beautiful (and inspiring) photographs from homes around the country, profound words from the saints and other literary figures, and in-depth commentary on the theological and spiritual underpinnings of our love for Home, Theology of Home offers readers a tour of both the Home and the human heart. It's a must-read for anyone who wants to create a meaningfully Christian home.
You will also learn how to create a deeper sense of the divine through:
- Creating a welcoming environment that starts with your Door
- Fostering a sense of remembrance through images, scents, and activities that will keep your family recollecting joy, family, and Christ
- Making your home a place for joyful gatherings and spiritual growth
- Prioritizing family dinners to feed the body and the soul
- Spreading the joy and peace of Christ with your hospitality
- And much more. . .
Discover the way to bring order and beauty into your life, so that you can create a path back home with all those dearest to you most dearly loved ones in mind.
I gave this book to my daughter who is now a mother. It’s a big hit! Beautiful photos and faithful ideas to create a joyful Catholic home.