Theology of Home II
Publisher: TAN Books
Publication Date: October 19, 2020
The Spiritual Art of Homemaking
Theology of Home II is a groundbreaking book that shines new light on the role of a homemaker. Carrie Gress and Noelle Mering present an honest and fearless understanding of the modern world, and how the deepest truths of the Faith can be applied to homemaking.
The book tackles the often-misguided notion that homemaking is unfulfilling or oppressive, and offers a new perspective on the domestic arts. Rather than looking to the 1950s for inspiration, Gress and Mering forge a new path by looking at the gifts women can offer those they love.
The result is an insightful and empowering book that will change the way you think about homemaking. If you're looking for a deeper understanding of your role as a homemaker, Theology of Home II is a must-read.
Filled with beautiful photography and interviews with several inspiring women, The Spiritual Art of Homemaking examines:
- what makes someone a homemaker and how we can look at the role with fresh eyes,
- how the dots between our love for home and the role of caring for a home can be reconnected,
- how we can reorient our purpose from achieving power for ourselves to caring for others,
- how to bear fruit in the various ways in which God calls us,
- how to foster the qualities that make us particularly adept and skillful at creating a home,
- the nature of both physical and spiritual motherhood,
- and how our Mother, the Church, gifts us the means to fulfill the role of a homemaker.
Whether single, married, or a working or stay-at-home mother, discover how to bring beauty, order, and vibrancy to the people and place you love most: Home.